advanced access management
for publishers, enterprises
Clickshare is a leading provider of custom online and mobile reader registration, authentication and online subscription management solutions for publishers.
- Poynter Institute case studies use of Clickshare by Vermont family-owned dailies
- Two daily publishers detail multiplatform metered subscriptions with Clickshare
- Day Publishing uses Clickshare to launch multiplatform membership model
- Clickshare’s multiplatform, free/paid metered ‘paywall’ puts Vt. dailies ahead of subscription plan
- Norfolk Virginian Pilot adopts Clickshare to manage iPad subscriptions
- Concord [N.H.] Monitor uses Clickshare for metered-web access — success declared
Clickshare exceeds 3 million registrations
Clickshare offers proven solutions, fully deployed by major newspaper and magazine companies, resulting in the registration of more than 3.3 million accounts.
Clickshare offers publishers an established, full-featured access-control service including:
- Content access control
- Multiple ways to derive new revenue streams from digital content, including metered access, subscriptions, IP-based access control, enterprise solutions, per-item pricing, daypass access, token packs, free trials, and other methods
- Billing and payment processing
- Turn-key solutions to implement e-commece
- Ways to connect readers with more relevant advertising messages
- A flexible system that will adapt as online publishing evolves
Clickshare Service Corp. has been providing innovative, customizable user authentication, registration, content access control and credit-card processing and payment services to more than two dozen newspaper and other web services for more than a decade.
Any scenario, any time, full- and fine-grained control
We enable registration, multi-site authentication, content- and site-access control, transaction and billing services including credit-card processing.
Clickshare’s Federated Identity Management network offers content owners :
- Easy sign-up for a single account that can be used for content purchases at a growing list of Clickshare-enabled websites.
- Sharing of news and other content within a network of affiliated Clickshare-enabled websites, providing free or reduced rate access to registered customers, while charging for access to non-customers.
Share or subscribe: